Article 22.2 of the LSSI provides that data storage and retrieval devices may be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on its use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data. In this regard, cookies may be placed on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future navigation. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose. You can delete all cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate option in your browser.
Titles of cookies used and purposes
The CMS (content management system) used by the Web collects user/visitor data through its own cookies, for the purpose of managing the content of the web, with your express consent by accepting the cookies policy.
It also uses third-party services corresponding to Facebook, who uses the cookie called datr among others in order to check in its database the IPs of regular access to each account, for security purposes.
If you do not consent, you must leave the website at this time or block cookies in your browser as explained below. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use.
Cookies exempted from information and consent: would be those that have the purpose:
- «user input» cookies
- Cookies authentication or user identification (only session)
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customization cookies
- Social content sharing plug-in cookies
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to the report of the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information about users
We do record your IP (Internet Protocol) data assigned to the subscriber who owns the telephone line at the time of connection to this website, for the purpose of security and cooperation with the Justice. The data will be kept by the service provider for the time required by current legislation.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition, Deletion, Limitation, not to be subject to automated decisions and Portability
At any time, the user has the right to access his/her information, to rectify it if his/her data is erroneous, to oppose to any type of treatment associated with the maintenance of the contractual relationship, to revoke the consent granted, to request the limitation or suppression of its treatment, to not be subject to automated decisions, and to unsubscribe from the services of ESTAMPACIONES METÁLICAS MOYMA, S.L.
These rights can be exercised with previous accreditation of the personality in the forms and within the terms established in the General Data Protection Regulation, by sending a letter to the postal address that appears in the Legal Notice of the Web.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, where appropriate, are in accordance with the regulations established in the General Data Protection Regulation, the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.